7 Things To Do When Business Is Slow
When things are slow with your business, you can take the opportunity to do all those things you always wanted to do but never had the time for.
- Attend your chamber of commerce meetings
- Visiting networking groups as a guest BNI (business networking international) is a great one and I bet there is a meeting in your area
- Search the web for event opportunities in your community and make plans to participate
- Luv on your staff, plan a party or outing for them
- Take time to retrain the front of the house on service and suggestive selling or hold sales contests
- Read a great business book. “Guerilla Marketing” “The Star Bucks Experience” “Nuts, Southwest Airlines Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success” “Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable” are some of my favorites.
- Share the book and what you learned with your staff